The Tricar Group is an award-winning developer leading the way in Southwestern Ontario as the premier high-rise builder. We are passionate about our company, our work and our commitment to delivering outstanding condominium homes and rental apartments while delivering the best customer service.
We are currently looking for an experienced Building Manager or Building Manager Couple to become an integral part of our Property Management Team. The Building Management position is an opportunity for a working couple to provide the day-to-day maintenance and management at one of our high-rise rental properties in London, ON
The ideal candidate(s) will have previous building management experience including maintenance and janitorial skills alongside excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills. They will be proactive, customer service-focused professionals that enjoy dealing with people and take pride in maintaining elevated standards of the property. Exceptional communication and organizational skills as well as the physical ability to manage daily cleaning requirements are key to the operations.
This is a full-time, permanent position and will require the individuals to be flexible in terms of working hours to address emergencies, enquiries and facilitate move-ins. The role also requires that the Building Managers live on-site and will provide a clean, VPS criminal record check.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cleaning of building lobby, corridors, amenity rooms and vacant suites on turnover
- Perform general maintenance, conduct mechanical inspections, manage waste removal
- Ensure the property is safe and free of hazards and be responsible for the health and welfare of our residents
- Address daily tenant issues, inquiries and requests
- Show vacant units and respond to leasing enquiries
- Work with Property Manager to assist in building management as per the RTA and office administration duties as requested
- Experience in cleaning, building management and leasing of suites (1-2 years preferred)
- Knowledge of building mechanicals, basic repair and general maintenance
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule including regular weekends and occasional evenings
- Ability to problem-solve effectively, multi-task and maintain composure
- Physical strength and ability to push/pull garbage bins, shovel and remove snow
- Professional communication and presentation to tenants and the public
Tricar has an impressive portfolio that has grown to over 6000 quality homes across Southwestern Ontario including both high-rise apartment rentals and luxury condominiums. Our innovative and quality craftsmanship has earned us numerous awards for architecture and design excellence and our personal, dedicated attention to customer care has earned us the honour of Builder of the Year by Tarion Warranty Corporation.
We invite you to experience The Height of Living in a Tricar home and see how we’re different. You will work with an award-winning, reputable company in a positive team environment and have the opportunity to forge a very rewarding and long-term career. Please click on the apply button below to submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.