The Tricar Group is an award-winning real estate developer leading the way in Southwestern Ontario as the premier high-rise builder. Our team is passionate about our company, our work and our commitment to delivering outstanding condominium homes and rental apartments. Knowing we provide an exceptional customer experience and a quality home that our clients are proud of, is our reward. As a result of our continued growth, we are excited to invite applications for a Pre Delivery Inspection Representative (PDI), a full-time position for our London location.
The PDI Representative is a key member of the Client Relations Team, responsible for conducting pre-delivery inspections of newly constructed condominium suites. We are looking for someone that understands new home construction, has an eye for quality details and can provide exceptional customer service, education and orientation to our new homeowners.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Experience with new home construction – excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with construction finishing; high rise condominiums, a definite asset
- Ability to conduct various quality control inspections to identify suite deficiencies during construction and apply construction performance guidelines at PDI to confirm warrantable items
- Thorough understanding of and ability to apply and communicate the Tarion New Home Warranty program to homeowners
- Conduct Homeowner Orientations: acquainting homeowners with the features and functions of their new home (operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of the home, etc.)
- Ability to maintain positive relations and provide homeowners with knowledgeable, timely, and professional service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – professional communication, problem-solving, conflict resolution and decision-making
- 2-3 years experience in warranty/customer service, real estate, property management or similar field; residential construction background
- Strong (minimum intermediate level) computer skills using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and adapt to new software programs
- Valid driver’s license and use of a vehicle for limited travel within SW Ontario
- A passion for providing the highest level of quality work and exceptional customer service
Are you excited to contribute to an award-winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry? Join our team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees who love the challenge and continued growth that a Tricar career can offer!
We offer a full benefits package and salary to be commensurate based on experience.
Click on the button below to submit a resume and cover letter.
While we appreciate all responses, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.