The Tricar Group is an award-winning developer leading the way in Southwestern Ontario as the premiere high-rise builder. We are passionate about our company, our work and our commitment to delivering outstanding condominium homes and rental apartments while delivering the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Property Management team. The Property Maintenance Technician position is a full-time role and is responsible for completing maintenance work orders for high-rise buildings in London and Sarnia, Ontario.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Conduct general maintenance and repairs in residential apartment units as well as common areas, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, appliances, and drywall
- Working as a team, maintain the facilities and common areas in the best possible condition
- Review and complete maintenance work orders in an efficient, high-quality manner
- Respond to urgent calls as necessary
- Provide high-quality customer service to tenants
- Ensure a team approach is taken when working with Building Management and Property Management staff
- Provide feedback on any issues noticed within suites that requires attention/intervention
- Experience and knowledge in appliance servicing and repairs
- Understanding A/C systems and heating boilers is an asset
- Knowledge of legislation pertaining to the Residential Tenancy Act and property standards is an asset
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude and customer-focused approach; enabling you to handle challenging situations with integrity and professionalism while dealing with tenants
- Must have own tools
- Property management experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- Proven maintenance experience and an eye for detail
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
- As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must submit a CRIMINAL RECORD AND JUDICIAL MATTERS CHECK (CRJMC) from their local police service for approval by Tricar.
Are you excited to contribute to an award-winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry? Join our team of enthusiastic, passionate, and committed employees who love the challenge and continued growth that a Tricar career can offer!
We offer a full benefits package and salary to be commensurate based on experience.
Applicants are asked to click on the link below to submit a resume and cover letter